Why Join the Canadian Ferry Association?
The members of the Canadian Ferry Association represents all major ferry routes in Canada.
CFA encourages high standards of operation, representing the interests of the industry across Canada and brings the strength of a unified voice to our sector.
- Strength in numbers. By representing the sector as a whole, the association is able to achieve our members’ objectives where individual operators may struggle.
- Networking with other operators. Canadian Ferry Association members have access to the “members only” section of our website, with a detailed registry of members and vital contacts in the sector. CFA members are also invited to members-only events and get a discounted rate at our annual conference
- Engaging the federal government. CFA regularly lobbies and participates in discussions with senior federal officials. What better way to ensure your voice is heard, than to join our association?
- Make your company better. The Canadian Ferry Association is developing a Best Practices Library, which will include valuable resources to help our members increase their revenues and improve their businesses.
Honorary Life Members +
- 2010 Recipients Captain Trafford Taylor
Retired Executive Vice President New Ship Construction – BC Ferries
Board member since 2000Gerard Leblanc
Retired CEO – CTMA Ferries
Member 1987Murray O. Ryder
President Coastal Transport
Founding Member 1987 and Treasurer2008 RecipientJean-Yves Gagnon
Retired President of Société des Traversiers du Québec
Founding President of CFA 1991-19932007 RecipientJohn A Cormier – NFL-Bay Ferries
Corporate Member since 1987 and President from 1993-1995